Established in 1964, Ariete is located in the heart of Tuscany. Ariete is a dynamic company always looking for new ideas in the field of small appliances. Ariete is a global Brand with exports represents about 60% of total sales. In 1995 the company was incorporated by the international group Kenwood Appliances UK and since 2001 has been incorporated by the De’Longhi Group.
Innovation and creative “design” are the keys to success. The Company invests heavily in Research & Development and Design and has its own manufacturing and technology centre at its head office in Florence with the goal being to look forward and find new solutions to the changing needs of the consumer. Such innovation and simplicity in design has seen the creation of products such as Saladino, Vaporì and legendary Gratì, and see Ariete achieving great results including having 66% market share of electric graters.
- Seamlessly take over the brand from the incumbent distributor just before the peak Christmas period
- Launch a electrical appliance Brand in an already crowded market
- Create a brand awareness for the product
- Manage Australian regulatory requirements around electrical products
- Manage the supply chain, dealing with the manufacturing plants directly around peak Christmas volumes
Key Successes Stories
- The Mann&Noble team created a new Australian website and social media platforms for the Ariete Brand to support the relaunch in Australia
- Cross promoted the products with our Nobles Pureau brand through customer competitions and on this Brand’s social media sites
- Launched the full range in one of Australia’s largest retailers and the Party Range in 2 other key Australian electrical retailers
- Delivered a 20% year on year sales growth of the Party Time range over the Christmas period
- Liaised with factories to ensure 100% on time delivery of stock to Australia to meet 100% Delivery In Full On Time (DIFOT) with retailers